Anxiety isn’t a fashion statement it’s a miserable disorder with actual real uncontrollable symptoms that eat you alive and distance you from the people you love so stop making it “trendy”
cuddling is probably one of the most passionate forms of love there is because you just feel so safe and close to the person and it feels like all your worries go away and it’s one of the greatest feelings in the world
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms
Some things to consider/talk about for Bisexual Health Awareness Month:
- Forty-five percent of bisexual women have considered or attempted suicide.
- Bisexual women are twice as likely to have an eating disorder than lesbians.
- Bisexual women have the lowest levels of social support.
- Bisexual women have the highest rates of depression and anxiety.
- Bisexual women report the highest rates of alcohol use, heavy drinking and alcohol related problems when compared to heterosexual and lesbian women.
- Bisexual women report higher risk sexual behavior than heterosexual women. Compared to heterosexual women and lesbians, bisexual women have the highest rates of combining substance/alcohol use and sex, which can be associated with higher risk sexual behaviors.
a girl can respect herself and still take booty pics wtf y’all talkin about
i dont get asexuals. like, humans have an instinctual need to mate, right? they also need to hunt. thats why i dont get people who dont attack their own kin on the streets and rip their flesh up with bare hands either. i live in seclusion, up high there in the mountains. i dont know what is an “internet”. i assault hikers for food
do ya ever bring your pet up to a mirror and ur like “that you”
[A tweet from the account of Steph Guthrie (@amirightfolks) that reads “When you victim-blame, be aware that in all likelihood, at least one woman you know and love silently decides she cannot trust you.” At the time of this screenshot, the post had 1044 retweets, and 760 favourites.]
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”"
*casually makes a boy put on a dress and lipstick before i kiss him*